Filter Washing instructions:
Option 1: Put in boiling water for three minutes.
Option 2: Put filters in a pot. Boil water in a kettle
and pour it into the pot over the filters. Wait 3 minutes.
Mask: 100% Polyester
Filter: 100% Polypropylene
6 criteria to keep in mind for reusable, washable masks:
1. Face masks should fit a tight seal and feel comfortable.
2. Good securing to persons head or ears with soft ties or elastic ear loops.
3. The filters should comprise multiple layers.
4. You should be able to breathe easy with little restriction. The mask should cover both your mouth and nose.
5. You should be able to wash the face masks without causing damage or losing the face mask shape.
6. Replaceable Filters should fit perfectly and easily.
NB: Inserting a filter will increase the overall filtration of particles, protection of the individual from the virus is not the primary purpose of these masks. Remember that the central purpose of these types of masks is to protect other people from you.