ReThink ♻️ ReUse ♻️ ReCycle
Unisex premium C hygiene face mask. Australia’s finest protection with 6 layered breathe easy designed filters.
2 replacements included. Mask and filter are washable.
• Nose wire • Easily replaceable C breathe easy designed filters • Filters last 4 hours • Each filter is suitable for 10 machine washes • Glasses friendly mask - no fogging!
Option 2: Put filters in a pot. Boil water in a kettle
and pour it into the pot over the filters. Wait 3 minutes.
Quality production takes place exclusively in Barcode's own factory in Europe. Their products are personally inspected by designer/co-founder Stoyan Nikolov and his partner Frank Michehl.
High quality, selected materials, fair wages, socially just working conditions, compliance with high European environmental standards.
Outside: 65% Polyester 35% Cotton , Lining 100% Polyester
Filters: 100% Polypropylene
Non-Returnable unless faulty.
6 criteria to keep in mind for reusable, washable masks:
1. Face masks should fit a tight seal and feel comfortable.
2. Good securing to persons head or ears with soft ties or elastic ear loops.
3. The filters should comprise multiple layers.
4. You should be able to breathe easy with little restriction. The mask should cover both your mouth and nose.
5. You should be able to wash the face masks without causing damage or losing the face mask shape.
6. Replaceable Filters should fit perfectly and easily.
NB: Inserting a filter will increase the overall filtration of particles, protection of the individual from the virus is not the primary purpose of these masks. Remember that the central purpose of these types of masks is to protect other people from you.