ReThink ♻️ ReUse ♻️ ReCycle
Each mask contains 2 filters. Replacement filters are available in our store.
• Nose wire • Easily replaceable • Lasts for 4 hours • Suitable for 10 washes •
Designed in Berlin | Made in Europe
Filter: 100% Polypropylene
Recommended Guidance for the Use of Reusable Face Masks with Filters
Masks are now available in almost any shape and material, including cotton, polyester and nylon. Many masks come with a filter built-in or as a replaceable feature where you buy the filters separately and insert them into face masks . Having a cloth mask and inserting another fabric or material for additional filtration and protection may improve the protection offered by a reusable mask by increasing its effectiveness in filtering of particulates.
6 criteria to keep in mind for reusable, washable masks:
1. Face masks should fit a tight seal and feel comfortable.
2. Good securing to persons head or ears with soft ties or elastic ear loops.
3. The filters should comprise multiple layers.
4. You should be able to breathe easy with little restriction. The mask should cover both your mouth and nose.
5. You should be able to wash the face masks without causing damage or losing the face mask shape.
6. Replaceable Filters should fit perfectly and easily.
NB: Inserting a filter will increase the overall filtration of particles, protection of the individual from the virus is not the primary purpose of these masks. Remember that the central purpose of these types of masks is to protect other people from you.